This is where you come in.
We are looking for people who want to join with us to teach this basic information to impact the lives of the many who need it. The consequences of the training are massive and can even be taught by parents to children in the home. It doesn’t matter where you’re from or where you are in life, if you have a passion for changing the world this is one proven way to do it.
THE LETS TRAINING PROGRAM
What is the
Lets Training Program?
The LETS Training Program delivers face-to-face fertility and health training to empower people’s life choices. Along with the educational material, it introduces a bracelet that can be worn by women (and their partners) to understand how their body’s work and to track their cycles, particularly the times they are most likely to conceive.
Both the research and our experience has shown that when people receive simple and focused training on the basics of fertility, health and wellbeing they are confident and can make more informed decisions about having children and caring for themselves in everyday life. As a result their lives and communities change for the better!
It’s not just about the classes. We are focused on implementing a more holistic and sustainable way of enabling choice and empowerment. Teachers often revisit a community for question and answer sessions and personal clinics. If it’s not possible for teachers to visit communities repeatedly teachers are taught about how they can gift the training and the materials to communities and empower local teachers and/or translators to teach the materials to members of the community over time.
We Care About Your Growth
- Be an active part of the solutions in trafficking, poverty cycles and education that changes lives.
- Build your networking and communications skills.
- Learn how to work with community leaders and affect change.
- Be supported by the LETS team.
- Gain confidence and empowerment over your own health and fertility choices.
- Become a leader and a mentor to communities that need your help.
When Can I Start?
The teacher training will release in February of 2019. New students can sign up at anytime. Students who pass the quiz at the end of the training will be certified to teach. The quiz will cover modules 1-5 of the training.
What Does it Cost?
The cost for the online training will be 450 dollars US per student. Students will also be able to purchase the physical flipchart when they obtain their certification and any of the other tools with that can be used with students and communities.
How is it Delivered?
The program can be delivered in developed and developing countries and involves the use of a flipchart, Keynote or PowerPoint presentation along with supporting tools and materials.
As the content is simple and straightforward it can be adapted to any culture and delivered by you or in partnership with a translator.
What is involved
in the Teacher Training?
If you are passionate about creating local and global impact, the LETS Teacher Training will give you:
- Full online training and support so that you can teach our specific fertility and health lessons to communities in need.
- Access to training materials such as our bright and effective physical flipchart or Keynote or PowerPoint slides and supporting teacher notes so that you can conduct the training.
- Teaching and networking tips.
- Continued access to support from LETS to answer any questions you might have including a dedicated Facebook group and further online team training and collaboration.
- Full access to substantial discounts on the LETS tools including the LETS Lunar Essential Tracker bracelet, doTERRA essential oils, skinny coconut oil and the Pink Luminous Light.
- Full training on our International Travel Protocol, which will prepare you culturally, emotionally and physically for international travel. experiences. It combines high quality doTERRA supplements and oils to support of your primary systems, boost your immune system and support a healthy body and experience
Kristin Van Wey is a passionate humanitarian, leader, educator, speaker, trainer and loving mom. She’s the CEO and Founder of the LETS Empower Initiative, Wellness Director in partnership with The Renand Foundation in Haiti and a doTERRA Blue Diamond Wellness Advocate.
Kristin has spent over 29 years in the health industry researching and formulating innovative approaches to wellbeing and her humanitarian efforts have brought hope and empowerment to communities in crisis. She’s dedicated to partnering with others to serve communities globally and is passionate about health and fertility and trauma management. She trains professionals and communities globally on these topics.
She has also cultivated a large and very successful doTERRA essential oils and natural health team. Kristin has established a culture of exceptional education and empowerment for her team members and the people and communities they are dedicated to serving.
TEACHER TRAINING MODULES
Why the Lets Training Program is Needed – The Sobering Global Context
- The sobering global picture from lack of education and awareness of fertility and health.
- Our work in Haiti – a powerful case study.
- The key to altering the trends.
The Training Program Model
- Explanation of the LETS Training Program Model and how it tackles key issues and supports better futures for students.
Fertility Essentials Training
- How to introduce the program.
- Thoughts around icebreakers.
- How to teach the Fertility Essentials training – a step-by-step guide.
- A step-by-step guide to the bonus lessons including:
- Healthy Body
- Healthy Mind
- Healthy Spirit
- Healthy Environment
Teaching & Networking Tips
- Teaching and networking tips to get maximum impact with contacts, students and audiences.
- How to get the community at home and abroad interested in the program.
- Specific teaching skills including overcoming language and cultural barriers.
- How to present with confidence.
- How to teach others in the community to ensure the teaching continues.
- How to create a duplicable and sustainable program on the ground.
- Follow up.
- How to prepare and work with translators.
- Local educational opportunities and outreach as well as fundraising.
International Travel Protocol
- Why it’s important to have and use preventive health measures.
- Why the international travel protocol works.
- Prepare your teams culturally, emotionally and physically for international travel experiences.
- Step-by-step breakdown of the international travel protocol.
- An innovative approach to creating a sustainable Wellness Program and supply of oils for yourself or community – Be a part of our Social Entrepreneur program.